The fundraising day takes place on Friday 4 November and is supported by actor Matin Freeman and comedian Ed Byrne.
- We are hiring…
- Making the most out of LinkedIn
- Plan launched to boost Bristol’s Redcliffe & Temple Quarter
- Big life decisions more likely as a result of Covid pandemic
- Shining a spotlight on Bristol architects’ important work
- Spirit shares insights on achieving broadcast coverage
- TAP for Bristol raises £30,000 for homelessness
- Lifting people’s spirits with the magic of Sky Orchestra
- Wildseed Studios
- Silverback Films
Spirit is working with national homelessness charity St Mungo’s to publicise this year’s Woolly Hat Day in national consumer magazines and the regional media.
The team is busy identifying stories and stunt ideas for several UK cities where St Mungo’s runs projects.